Estate Planning and Probate
Our goal is to create the best estate package, based on your present and future assets, to avoid or limit probate taxes on your estate and your heirs. ·
- Will - A Will, also known as a Last Will and Testament, is a key ingredient in estate planning for you. It allows you to choose who receives your personal and real property upon your death.
- Power of Attorney - A power of attorney gives you the benefit of deciding who gets to make health and/or financial decisions on your behalf, should you be unable to do so.
- Trust - A Trust is a property interest held by one person or entity for the benefit of another person or entity.
Probate & Estate Administration
For More Information about Wills in Maryland go to http://registers.maryland.gov/main/
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Protective Orders
If you have been injured in an auto accident, slip and fall, or as the result of someone else's negligence, you, your family or heirs may be entitled to monetary compensation. Contact us today for an evaluation.
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Premises Liability
Other Areas of Practice:
Overwhelming financial debt is a burden that if not properly dealt with, can become too much for anyone to handle. With our knowledge and expertise, we can help you file:
- Chapter 7 - Wipe out your debt providing for a fresh start
- Chapter 13 - Reorganize your debts to save your home or vehicle
We understand there may be a point in your life where your freedom, your career, and your reputation in the community may be jeopardized by charges being filed against you. Let us analyze the charges lodged against you and formulate a defense.
- Domestic Assault
- Drug Cases
- Alcohol Offenses
DUI/DWI and other Driving Offenses
A DUI conviction or even Probation Before Judgment can not only affect your freedom and ability drive but may lead to disqualification of commercial driver's licenses for a year on the first offense and life time for subsequent offenses. In addition we represent clients that are facing suspensions and revocations of their driver's license privileges. Let us help you.
- Insurance Violations
- Medical Advisory Board Suspensions
- DUI/DWI Criminal proceedings
- MVA Office of Administrative Hearings